A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM sir...make a guidance team

Go down 
+3
digital987
- Ishida -
axesword
7 posters
AuthorMessage
axesword

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-23

GM sir...make a guidance team Empty
PostSubject: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:35 am

GM sir,

to improve the game make a guidance team who can guide all the players and be like a senior member for then.

So that they should not disturb you for each and every thing.

I am playing a3 since 4 years...hence would like to join the guidance team

saying thi in this forum coz every one should know what is happening in server.

thanking you,

Mike
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Yeah, you will need a guidance team.
And, by that, I don't mean a dude who sits at his chair all day doing nothing but answer the phone and stand at one place in Temoz (Read: Guidechan). That, and... this guy who owns the server, and is always busy (and cranky) adding new shit to the server that shouldn't actually be there. Not just that, but they also want to boot the only guy who was a proper guidance expert (Does a number ring a bell to you?) and then not actually give a **** about it.
What I really mean, is a team of people who are good at what they do, and will help you, no matter what the circumstances. And, I seriously don't mean the kind that would ask you for a huge paycheck.

For example:
1. Help expert - Someone who knows everything there is to know about the game, and is willing to help out newbies.
2. Web programmer - Someone who knows most web designing languages, and is ready to get his hands dirty with the website/forums.
3. Game tester - Someone who will go through most any of the crazy-ass ideas you come up with, and tell you what bugs it has.
4. Announcement guy, uhh... something - Someone who is adept at using punctuations, good English and doesn't need a spell-check (Read: Me?).

Well, that pretty much covers it, but I still can't help feeling there's something I missed... or that there's something I mentioned wrong.
But then again, isn't that what a forum is about?!
I mean, this list is free-for-all to edit, so please feel free to add in your suggestions.

That being said, I think all A3Mania needs now is a Guidance team to take it to the top.
Back to top Go down
digital987

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:35 pm

What we need is a bullition bord which pops up every time we start thee client, so we will know whats going on at all times
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Yeah, that too.
It should be regular-ish.
Back to top Go down
Sabertooth

Sabertooth

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 pm

I was in Guidence Team of A3 Genesis... as i had quit the server.. I had to retain my post...

I wish i could be in the Team in here
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Cool!
That team kicked some major butt.
Back to top Go down
Mystique_Slayer

Mystique_Slayer

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:23 pm

even i can lay my hand i too hv experience in playing a3...i think der should be one team in forum which would help the newbiez to start game play n make them aware for new events tricks etc etc....whihc will make others get to play game without pissing der mind hw to start this game wht to do n wht not to...as this is part 5 i think der will eb RB's system...like account management stuffs.....ppl many times get caught in this maze then the guidence is needed...

Most Important is der gonna be Rbing stuff here or not i dont See Account Management n all that stuff...i think as this is new server it will take time for ppl to get to 1st rb mark ....is that reason GM's hvnt introduced taht system yet??
Back to top Go down
Apple

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:54 pm

A Guidance Team which preferably does not consist of egoistic people would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Are we looking at a direct implication of Intoxication from Genesis?
Back to top Go down
Mystique_Slayer

Mystique_Slayer

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:55 pm

I think to be away frm trouble...no need of guidence team...ppl or member who r in forum can help ne one whoever they find in trouble...like now also we did without GT.....if we make a GT[guidence Team] it may call for more trouble for GM's too...coz if they will make the ppl who they think r best for it..then later question may arise taht they were GM"s Friend taht y they made put him in GT so its better der shoudnt be GT...n we hv GM' who r der most of the time...so no need to worry ...earlier i too wanted to hv GT but i think it might call for more trouble in future...[b]
Back to top Go down
Serenade

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:20 pm

Sounds like a good idea as long as these guidance team members don't have special "powers" or "bonus items". Regular players with a responsibility. =]
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Serenade wrote:
Sounds like a good idea as long as these guidance team members don't have special "powers" or "bonus items". Regular players with a responsibility. =]

Aah, true.

And that is an awesome signature you have there.
Back to top Go down
Serenade

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:34 pm

Thanks =P. Took me more than an hour or so.. x-x
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Serenade wrote:
Thanks =P. Took me more than an hour or so.. x-x

=O
PRO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM sir...make a guidance team   GM sir...make a guidance team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM sir...make a guidance team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A3 Mania :: Mania Server - GM Section :: Game Improvement - Players Opinion-
Jump to: