A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I play DotA!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
- Trinity -

- Trinity -

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-27

I play DotA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I play DotA!   I play DotA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:54 am

I don't know why you boys hate Lucky Star~

Anyways, thanks again for the signature, bro! ^^
I'll use it on the AS forum. ^.^

See you later~ Very Happy

Douche-bag!
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I play DotA!   I play DotA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 am

Oh, nice.
The AS Forum is a cool place. You might wanna request a custom-made signatures there.

You'll get general animé signatures from here.

And Bleach signatures from here. Remember that "Scep" and "BleachOD" are the big-guns here.

The reason we hate Lucky Star is because, it's an animé about nothing. That's right, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!
I mean, why would you want to watch an animé in which a group of girls get together and talk? And I don't mean the intellectual kind, I mean just talk, TALK and TALK SOME MORE!! Which roughly translates to no action whatsoever.
So, in retrospect, it's an animé suited to girls, and not us boys, who crave action.
What we're suited to, is something that has more phat beats and dope dialogue sequences than, uhh... Lucky Star?
AND... we still hate the fillers in Bleach as much as you do.

P.S. - That tiny size is starting to piss me off.

Last edited by - Ishida - on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- Trinity -

- Trinity -

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I play DotA!   I play DotA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:47 pm

- Ishida - wrote:
The reason we hate Lucky Star is because, it's an animé about nothing. That's right, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!
I mean, why would you want to watch an animé in which a group of girls get together and talk? And I don't mean the intellectual kind, I mean just talk, TALK and TALK SOME MORE!! Which roughly translates to no action whatsoever.
So, in retrospect, it's an animé suited to girls, and not us boys, who crave action.

>_________>"

But thanks for the links~ ^^
I'll talk to those people only. xD

Sowwie! >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I play DotA!   I play DotA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I play DotA!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum