A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When is the Game Guide Being Uploaded?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-27

When is the Game Guide Being Uploaded? Empty
PostSubject: When is the Game Guide Being Uploaded?   When is the Game Guide Being Uploaded? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 am

Hi GMs,
I have only played A3India which is a 2 episode server (as I am sure everyone here knows Twisted Evil ) and I do not really get time to play any other server so I am not quite sure about the new features for Epi 5. Yesterday I got to know that 'custom mercenaries' were basically mercenaries that would reflect the equipment they were wearing but for everything else, I am not sure where to get the info from (eg : what is this new Materra- gold to wiz? where does gold drop? or is it earned like wiz? or after questing) Other aspects too which I would be very interested in - God osses, what are they.There are new skills as well ... anyway I am sure there is lots of info, problem is I am not sure where the info can be found. In the absence of a game guide (which I hope will be released soon!) can someone please help out and link to other sites that have Epi5 game guides? Many thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down

When is the Game Guide Being Uploaded?
Page 1 of 1