A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BSNL LAGGERS !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
him07

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-27

BSNL LAGGERS !!! Empty
PostSubject: BSNL LAGGERS !!!   BSNL LAGGERS !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm

HEY I WANNA ASK THT ONLY PPL USING BSNL CONNECTION LAGGING OR OTHERS ALSO LAGGING LIKE HELL IN GAME FOR CONTINOUS STOP OF 2 2 SECOND IN BETWEEN..??????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

BSNL LAGGERS !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSNL LAGGERS !!!   BSNL LAGGERS !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:42 pm

LawL.

I'm not sure if you've actually read this, or if you've read it and are still posting a thread.
Back to top Go down
him07

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-27

BSNL LAGGERS !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSNL LAGGERS !!!   BSNL LAGGERS !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:43 pm

HEY ISHIDA I ASKED GM IN GAME SO>>HE ONLY SAD THT ITS A LAGG FOR BSNL CONNECTORS>>+<<I WANTED TO KNW THT NE ! ELSE LAGGING IN GAME OR ONLY BSNL PLANNERS ARE LAGGING>>?>?>Y R U SAYING LAWL>>?
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

BSNL LAGGERS !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSNL LAGGERS !!!   BSNL LAGGERS !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:53 pm

You still didn't get it?!
Astounding.

I showed you his words on the forum, which is where you posted the damn thing.
He also stated the reasons why, and what he'll be doing about it in the future.

Still need me to dumb it down?

P. S. - The word "this" in that last post was blue, meaning you could click on it and get taken to the page where I asked that same question.

Also, please refrain from blatant caps lock abuse. Or, from what I see in your post... rape of the shift key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BSNL LAGGERS !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSNL LAGGERS !!!   BSNL LAGGERS !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSNL LAGGERS !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A3 Mania :: Mania Server - Player's Section :: General-
Jump to: