A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion For New Maps!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
him07

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Discussion For New Maps!!! Empty
PostSubject: Discussion For New Maps!!!   Discussion For New Maps!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey Gm Please Express Urself....about the new opening maps....which will open in future and which are opened...tell about there expereince...n alll....+ wat all will be thr drops....pls tell and describe it further.....Other players can give their suggestion under this post
Thank You
Back to top Go down
monsterslaye

monsterslaye

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Discussion For New Maps!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion For New Maps!!!   Discussion For New Maps!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi all,

Dude its just 15days after the server is started with episode 5 and that the GMs are busy so just give them time and that it takes lonk time to go and hunt in those maps so first trydoing ur rb and lvling and i will try to collect the information about the maps and creeps in those maps and hope soon GMs will mention in detailabout the maps or some of ur friends who hunt there will let u know about those maps

Cheers!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Discussion For New Maps!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A3 Mania :: Mania Server - Player's Section :: General-
Jump to: