A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cant extract the clients

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
‡Pain™‡

‡Pain™‡

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Cant extract the clients Empty
PostSubject: Cant extract the clients   Cant extract the clients I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 am

I downloaded the client split files provided by the website. confused I downloaded the files + 7zip, and then extracted the file - A3ManiaClient[1].7z.001 it extracted a *.7z file but it is corrupted and the others arent extracting and its is displayed by 7zip that the files are corrupted. I downloaded the clients again but it was of no use........GM's need help. Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant extract the clients   Cant extract the clients I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:51 am

This topic is already discussed!

Right Click on ManiaA3_Client.7z.001. Click 7-Zip and Select Open archive. When the archive opens, just extract the files. All the parts will be extracted automatically.

Dont try to double click the archives and open them!
Back to top Go down
‡Pain™‡

‡Pain™‡

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Cant extract the clients   Cant extract the clients I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:35 pm

I tried this boss but still same answer corrupt archive Sad
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Cant extract the clients   Cant extract the clients I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:10 am

Hmm, I need you to confirm if you've actually tried the .002 and .003 files. In which case, you don't need to.

You just have to extract the first 7-zip file, .001.

Oh, and... just a vague guess, but are you by any chance from Pune, India?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant extract the clients   Cant extract the clients I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant extract the clients
Page 1 of 1