A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A3 Mania Client

Go down 
+2
- Ishida -
him07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
him07

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-27

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:58 am

Hey dheeraj dude....i hv downloaded..the client frm ur site..a3mania.co.nr
Thr were three parts two were 151 each
and 1 was..115 mb.....
Therefore..whn i extract it..i m not able to do it...it asks...select the program frm which u want to start this program..i clicked on winrar achiever...but m not able to extract it out..so pls help me out...i wanna play a3 mania.
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:03 pm

You have to download the 7-zip archiver, the link for which, is provided on the downloads page at the web site.

Here's the link to the archiver, just in case.

*EDIT* Please post here about whether or not it worked.
Back to top Go down
him07

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 pm

hey dude ishida...thnx for tht ..i hv done...extraction...but nw tht a3 client is corrupted..
The patch given by Dheeraj...(GM)
is corrupted////////.....whn i extract the patch...thn whn i copies it n paste it into the folder of a3 mania...thn it says a3 client corrupt..cannot copy it..access denied.
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

him07 wrote:
hey dude ishida...thnx for tht ..i hv done...extraction...but nw tht a3 client is corrupted..
The patch given by Dheeraj...(GM)
is corrupted////////.....whn i extract the patch...thn whn i copies it n paste it into the folder of a3 mania...thn it says a3 client corrupt..cannot copy it..access denied.

Okay, well...
Since you've managed to extract the actual client, I take it you're having problems with the patch extraction, and that your client is, in fact, intact.
For this, I'd advise you first try using WinRAR to extract the patch, as it is a "*.rar" archive.

If that doesn't help, please try re-downloading the patch file.

Also read this helpful bit of information by [GM] Kai.
Back to top Go down
him07

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:05 pm

hey dude...ishida...i want to say to u...hw cn i use winrar if the extraction takes place with 7 zip?,.....n i think m having virus in a3lient...which uploaded dem a3mania downloads portion...and i hv downloaded a3 mania patch 10 to 15 times...but still everything is waste.
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:13 pm

him07 wrote:
hey dude...ishida...i want to say to u...hw cn i use winrar if the extraction takes place with 7 zip?,.....n i think m having virus in a3lient...which uploaded dem a3mania downloads portion...and i hv downloaded a3 mania patch 10 to 15 times...but still everything is waste.
Him, dude... there's apparently a lot of things that have to be clarified at this point.

First of all, let me address the virus issue. Please read this. Though it may not be 100% accurate, it's still something around the point of why it's detected as a virus. I assure you, our fine GM's won't give you a virus for a game client executable.

Alright, now... I didn't tell you to extract the 7-zip files in WinRAR. Extract them in 7-zip itself.
I said to extract the "A3ManiaPatch_507.rar" file in WinRAR as it is, in fact, a "*.rar" file.
Back to top Go down
him07

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 pm

obvious si baat hai yaar...i knw about the extraction of a3 mania patch...lisn i did everything.....even extraction...n everything is ready..whn i click on a3 launcher...thn tht screen of connect exit n all tht comes up...n whn i click on connect...nothing happens...no loading screen nothing...so wat do i do?
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Accha, toh mujhe batao... tumhe yehi problem aa raha hai kya?

Agar haan, then the answer is right below it.
^_^
Back to top Go down
him07

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 pm

yaar plss majaak mat karo dude....i really need to play a3 mania..u tell me wat do i do?...pls please please.
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Oh, sorry man.
I really wasn't joking.

Main kehne ki koshish yeh kar raha tha, that I had that exact same problem.

What you need to do, is double-click on "A3Client.exe" and in the window that pops up, click on "????".
That's pretty much it, the game should start.

Here's hoping you can play the game properly now, Himanshu.
See you later, I got classes.
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 14

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 pm

I did not have any problems and this is what I did...

1. Created a directory on any drive eg : f:/A3maniaInstaller and pasted all parts into it and extracted them there, creating the installer.
2. Created a folder in another drive say... e:/A3ManiaInstalled and ran setup and installed the game in that folder. (there is no need to do this on different drives but I do it since I keep separate drives for separate apps...so my drive usually has installers and E has games while G has work stuff etc)
3. Now, a folder will be created within this called A3Mania ...so I now have e:/A3ManiaInstalled/A3mania
4. Now do not extract the patch rar file...copy paste it into this e:/A3ManiaInstalled/A3mania folder and NOW extract it here an when it asks for overwriting files (eg : setup.ini) let it overwrite all. I think you are only copying the launcher patch and not overwriting the other in files.
5. Now run A3Launcher.exe and you will get a box with ???? button. lick on it and that should bring up the epi 5 splash scree. Simply click CONNECT and use the username/pass that you have already registered with.

Hope that sorted your problem out! Smile
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Considering there weren't any replies after that... I'm guessing he was able to connect.
So, well, back to my meaningless assignment.
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 14

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 am

Yea...would have been kind of nice to have received a confirmation! Mad
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
taruntez

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-29

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:29 pm

i hav the same problem and i did exactly wat u asked me to.... Sad
still no use i copied patch and extracted here a3client.exe doesnt work and launcher comes and wen i click on ??? connect comes and wen i click on connect nothing happens.......... Sad(
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Uhm, you sure you've added it to your firewall exceptions list?!

Oh, wait... never mind; I just saw this.
Back to top Go down
derricksrs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-03

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 pm

hey gm/admin. can you upload it to some other free upload website rather than rapidshare? i cant download em in rapidshare. =.='
Back to top Go down
thescorpion

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-16

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi Gms.... i downloaded a3 client and patch from site..both worked virus in a3client.exe so copied it once more..all done log in screen comes but when i give id pass den nothing hapens!!.....please help as i want to start A3 Mania ASAP... please help me......
Smile
Back to top Go down

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Please register at the new forums: http://forum.a3mania.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A3 Mania Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Mania Client   A3 Mania Client I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A3 Mania Client
Page 1 of 1