A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A3 Client.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kweihuatz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi,

I'm new to this server and I am interested to play on this server, but however something bad occurred to me.
As I'm staying in Singapore, i have problems downloading the A3 client off the rapidshare website, many Singaporeans are facing this problem ( notice the word many, not entirely ).
I hope that GM or other nice players could upload the client to other website like sendspace or what.

I really like to play this game as I'm currently having my vacation. ^__^

cheers to all.
Back to top Go down

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Filefront Links:
Client
http://files.filefront.com/ManiaA3+Client7z/;11690504;/fileinfo.html
Patch:
http://files.filefront.com/A3ManiaPatch+507rar/;11690000;/fileinfo.html

Unfortunately only Filefront that i seem to know, Provides 1GB of a single file to be hosted.
Back to top Go down
kweihuatz

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:46 pm

thanks for the reply, but i still cant get filefront to work for me.
is it possible that you split it up and upload it to sendspace?

cheers.
Back to top Go down

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:02 pm

It might be because Rapidshare and Filefront have not reserved bandwidth for your country.

Try this out
http://www.s3rf.com
http://www.hidemyass.com

These websites hide your IP address and assign an anonymous IP address. Just got there and type the download link and press Surf! This might help if the above is the case.

Give it a try!
Back to top Go down
kweihuatz

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:09 pm

hey! thanks alot, your link works like a charm.
thanks pal!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kweihuatz

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:31 pm

but whenever the download for client reaches 20%, it will auto show as a completed downloaded file, is the link of the client broken? =[

damn i wna play so badly.
Back to top Go down

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Might be a problem with the S3rf website.. You can try to install some IP hiding softwares and start your download!
Back to top Go down
kweihuatz

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 pm

after a few hours of trying different hide ip softwares, i still cant manage to get the client on my desktop.
can you recommend some softwares or can you like post it up on sendspace by splitting them up into 2.
Back to top Go down
kweihuatz

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:50 pm

i guess it is fine now, cos ive just bored a rapidshare account. just started downloading, hope it turn out fine.

thanks for the help anyway. ^__^
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:53 pm

Since you have a Rapidshare account now, you might as well try a download manager.
Just a friendly suggestion. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A3 Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A3 Client.   A3 Client. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A3 Client.
Page 1 of 1