A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Client Showing Virus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystique_Slayer

Mystique_Slayer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Client Showing Virus Empty
PostSubject: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Hiz....Guyz i dun know why but after i hv download the client frm download section i even downloaded 7zip also.....when i tried to extract it by seclecting 001.part after its completion one threat is shown...n if i gnore it n extract patch my patch goes on extracting in desktop instead if a3mania folder...[i choose it path to be extracted in a3mania folder but its not happeneing.]after the patch is installled a3.exe is deleted by my antivurus saying abt sm "Themide" or smthing like this...
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Alright, this depends heavily on the Anti-virus program you're using.

If you are using stuff like NOD32 or Norton or AVG, or in some cases even Kaspersky, chances are... most new "*.exe" files are being detected as viruses and deleted.

This usually happens when the anti-virus thinks that the file is a virus because it has either been hex edited or edited in one manner or the other.

Either that, or something else I'm not enlightened about and shouldn't be talking about.
Back to top Go down
Mystique_Slayer

Mystique_Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Well Ishida wht i should be doing....so that i can play teh game....i m using AVG anti virus...wht r teh other option.?[b]
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:15 pm

All I can say is, re-install the game and configure your anti-virus to not detect viruses from that folder.
Back to top Go down
Mystique_Slayer

Mystique_Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:46 pm

well u plz say how to do that i use AVG 8.0 free version...n do tell which antivirus u r using..
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 pm

I use Quick Heal anti-virus Plus.

As for AVG, I'm not really sure. I think it's somewhere in the options/preferences.
Back to top Go down
Serenade

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Resident Shield. Configure the exceptions in that to include the file (or entire folder, dun remember how it works u.u)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Client Showing Virus   Client Showing Virus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Client Showing Virus
Page 1 of 1