A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Virus in A3Client.exe

Go down 
+2
fireart123
him07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
him07

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Virus in A3Client.exe Empty
PostSubject: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey guys....n gm i wanted to say tht...i also knw extraction thorugh 7 zip and i had did all tht even i had extracted the patch....but the problem is tht according to me the a3client we gets in the patch is corrupt..or it hv virus...which does not allow a3 laucher to run over....
Whnever i start a3launcher..after all those steps told by gm i click on connect button..thn nothing happens on my screen ... no loading screen nothing...u say wat to do...u tell wat is the prob..according to me its a3 client problem

A3 Client.exe
Back to top Go down
fireart123

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:03 am

Ya !!! Ofcourse GMS plzzz see there is avirus...that my antivirus detects but m able to play after i disable my antivirus...btw same virus is there in tta3 client... Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
- Trinity -

- Trinity -

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:50 am

Hey, I saw this post by my bro... was it wrong?! O:
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:54 am

Technically not, IMO.

Because, since it's the same problem with the TTA3 client, I'm gonna bet it's the Anti-virus programs detecting edited "*.exe" files as viruses.
Back to top Go down
- Trinity -

- Trinity -

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 am

Maybe! ^o^

P. S. - Is my siggie done?!
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:03 am

Not yet. I'm barely finished with my assignments, and the shuffled list finally listened to me, and is playing BFMV's "Tears don't fall".
Just enough to get me through this last one.

I'll get to work on your siggie right after this... promise.
Back to top Go down
- Trinity -

- Trinity -

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:06 am

Okay~ ^^

Douche-bag!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 am

Which file does your Anti virus show as infected?
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 am

My best guess is that he meant the "A3Client.exe" file.
Back to top Go down
Abaeus

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:55 pm

The files where modified about 4 or so years ago now when the Epi 3 files first became available, a guy called BotGod who used to run a private server gaming community called CustomHax slightly modified the Epi 3 files and set up A3 CustomHax, I dont know how many people will remember this but if anybody ever heard of the gaming community "GameHaze" this was the same company they just changed names when BotGod was accused of some stuff...

All Private A3 Servers have this trojan inside the A3Client.exe file, its not harmful in anyway tho so its nothing to worry about
Back to top Go down
SGTCl0wn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Abaeus wrote:
The files where modified about 4 or so years ago now when the Epi 3 files first became available, a guy called BotGod who used to run a private server gaming community called CustomHax slightly modified the Epi 3 files and set up A3 CustomHax, I dont know how many people will remember this but if anybody ever heard of the gaming community "GameHaze" this was the same company they just changed names when BotGod was accused of some stuff...

All Private A3 Servers have this trojan inside the A3Client.exe file, its not harmful in anyway tho so its nothing to worry about

I remember clear as i used to play the RFExtreme/RFAddiction

i heard he sold/quit and gave it to the guy below him and well now its dead lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus in A3Client.exe   Virus in A3Client.exe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virus in A3Client.exe
Page 1 of 1