A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another problem of launching..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
him07

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Another problem of launching.. Empty
PostSubject: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:34 am

Hey guys....everything is perfect nw....but thr is only 1 problem....of tht i m still not able to play the game....I had unistalled the avg..anti virus scan...thn i was able to copy n paste a3client.exe..and first time i had ran the a3..it was simply going nice..but whn i exited 1ce..thn i was never be able to logged on again...
Nw whn ever i click on a3launcher..its run properly...i click on ???? tht also runs properly...thn i click the option 'Connect'...thn it goes to the loading screen..after several minutes...whn the screen of user id and password has to come ..nothing comes and the game exits itself.....and whnever again n again i tries it..it occurs with the same problem....pls help me in this if u cn..ty
Back to top Go down
- Ishida -
AL-Maniac
AL-Maniac
- Ishida -

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 am

him07 wrote:
Hey guys....everything is perfect nw....but thr is only 1 problem....of tht i m still not able to play the game....I had unistalled the avg..anti virus scan...thn i was able to copy n paste a3client.exe..and first time i had ran the a3..it was simply going nice..but whn i exited 1ce..thn i was never be able to logged on again...
Nw whn ever i click on a3launcher..its run properly...i click on ???? tht also runs properly...thn i click the option 'Connect'...thn it goes to the loading screen..after several minutes...whn the screen of user id and password has to come ..nothing comes and the game exits itself.....and whnever again n again i tries it..it occurs with the same problem....pls help me in this if u cn..ty

Okay, try adding the A3 exe files to the Anti-virus's and the firewall's exceptions list.
This should solve the problem, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:54 am

firewall blocks all applications so add a3 to ur firewall list this should solve it or turn off firewall as i did Laughing
Back to top Go down
him07

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:41 am

firewall is already off..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:39 pm

I think you are able to login now, cos I able to see your ID logged in!
Back to top Go down
him07

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:33 am

s i cn login nw ty
Back to top Go down
taruntez

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: pls help   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:42 pm

im not able to start a3client.exe
it says ma not hav appropriate permission to acces this file......i even added it in firewall exception and exited my avg antivirus...........but still it is the same...Sad
Back to top Go down
taruntez

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:07 am

pls help me out here............
Back to top Go down
taruntez

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 am

Gm danni .........pls help me out im unable to play the game......
ive tried everythn to do it still it aint working.....after i click on connect nothing appears and a3client.exe also not authorised though placing it in exception list and turning off my antivirus and firewall.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another problem of launching..   Another problem of launching.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another problem of launching..
Page 1 of 1