A3 Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange problem pls reply soon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rabellu

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Strange problem pls reply soon. Empty
PostSubject: Strange problem pls reply soon.   Strange problem pls reply soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:31 pm

I registered a new ID and after clicking register button it showed ID registration successful Visit services to get gift.

After that I tried to login In game to create my very first char but on login screen it is showing ID is wrong.
Even I checked my email adress in case id needed ny activation but there is no email regarding registration.

And also at same time Website is not opening so i am unable to register a new ID. So please tell me was the server down due to that website wasn't opening nd i was unable to login in game???

Or is it smthing else. Pls solve the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem pls reply soon.   Strange problem pls reply soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Please mail your ID, Password and Email ID to a3mania.gm@gmail.com. We will check to it at the earliest!
Please refrain from creating more accounts!
Back to top Go down
Rabellu

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem pls reply soon.   Strange problem pls reply soon. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 pm

oops

After 30mins or so website started working and I had created another ID and that ID is working fine.

The ID which I created earlier is still not working and always say that ID is wrong.
I had created ID:- vinniegognity you can disable this id because it is not working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem pls reply soon.   Strange problem pls reply soon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange problem pls reply soon.
Page 1 of 1